MAAP is led by a Steering Committee, whose members are dedicated to advancing the Massachusetts Asthma Action Partnership. Their diverse backgrounds enable MAAP to achieve statewide improvement in the environment, education, and quality of health care as they relate to asthma.
2018 Steering Committee Members
- David Turcotte, MAAP Chair, University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- Linda Barros, Consultant/Community Health Worker Mentorship Coordinator
- Sylvia Brandt, School of Public Policy, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Cindy Cookson, Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Children's Hospital
- Tolle Graham, Mass Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health
- Polly Hoppin, University of Massachusetts Lowell/Lowell Center for Sustainable Production
- Sarita Hudson, Public Health Institute of Western MA
- Ana Jamarillo, Holyoke Health Center
- Cindy Luppi, Clean Water Action
- Debra McGovern, Worcester Public Schools
- Alicia Morris, Cambridge Public Health Department
- Anjali Nath, Boston Public Health Commission
- Amber Pelletier, American Lung Association
- Larry Ramdin, Salem Board of Health
- Gricelides Saex, River Valley Counseling Center
- Erica Marshall, Ex-officio, MA Department of Public Health.
Sub-committees for focus areas include:
For more information or to join MAAP, contact us.