Guiding our work
MAAP is led by a Steering Committee, whose members are dedicated to advancing the Massachusetts Asthma Action Partnership. Their diverse backgrounds enable MAAP to achieve statewide improvement in the environment, education, and quality of health care as they relate to asthma.
Current Steering Committee members (as of Sept. 2016)
- David Turcotte, ScD, Research Professor/Director of the New England Healthy Homes Training Center at University of Massachusetts - Lowell (Steering Committee Chair)
- Stacey Chacker, Director of Asthma Regional Council at Health Resources in Action
- Tolle Graham, Labor and Environment Coordinator at Massachusetts Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health
- Polly Hoppin, University of Massachusetts - Lowell
- Sarita Hudson, Pioneer Valley Asthma Coalition Manager at Partners for a Healthier Community, Inc.
- Erica Marshall, Director of Asthma Prevention and Control Program at MA Department of Public Health
- Alicia Morris, RN, BSN, AE-C, Healthy Homes Program Coordinator at Cambridge Health Department
- Anjali Nath, MPH Director of Asthma Prevention and Control Program at Boston Public Health Commission
- Tamaki West, Director of MA Asthma Action Partnership and Program Manager of Policy & Practice at Health Resources in Action
Sub-committees for focus areas include:
For more information or to join MAAP, contact us.